“The committee vote again demonstrates a growing partisan divide between Republicans, who increasingly back the pro-apartheid, pro-annexation agenda represented by Friedman, and Democrats, who are increasingly questioning lockstep support for Israel’s ever rightward drifting policies,” Josh Ruebner, policy director at the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, told The Electronic Intifada.
- Senate committee approves settlement funder as US envoy to Israel
- A forgotten US vision for a single democratic state in Palestine
- Trump and Netanyahu just buried Palestinian statehood
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee Should #RejectFriedman
- Yes, The Trump Administration Has Taken A Position On Israeli Settlements
Search the Site