“The committee vote again demonstrates a growing partisan divide between Republicans, who increasingly back the pro-apartheid, pro-annexation agenda represented by Friedman, and Democrats, who are increasingly questioning lockstep support for Israel’s ever rightward drifting policies,” Josh Ruebner, policy director at the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, told The Electronic Intifada.
- What’s Expected from Trump Towards the Palestinian Issue
- ANALYSIS: Trump looks to deal, but Abbas holds weak Palestinian hand
- New US bill would punish settlement boycotters
- Senate committee approves settlement funder as US envoy to Israel
- A forgotten US vision for a single democratic state in Palestine
Search the Site