“The committee vote again demonstrates a growing partisan divide between Republicans, who increasingly back the pro-apartheid, pro-annexation agenda represented by Friedman, and Democrats, who are increasingly questioning lockstep support for Israel’s ever rightward drifting policies,” Josh Ruebner, policy director at the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, told The Electronic Intifada.
- Talkies, Hosted by Kris Welch, KPFA
- Israel’s Tlaib-Omar ban is an affront to all Americans and an assault on all Palestinians
- Republican lawmaker seeks to muzzle students critical of Israel
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Individual’s Right To Boycott
- Hoyer and 41 Democrats visit Israel on AIPAC-affiliated junket that violates ‘spirit as well as the letter of the law’
Search the Site